Monday 30 July 2012

Jetstar Aisia Airways Review


Jetstar Aisia Airways is a branch of Qantas Airways from Australia that has the main hub in Singapore Changi Airport. Some weeks ago I flew through Jetstar Airways from Singapore to Bangkok on an Airbus A320 and I would like to share my impressions about this low cost air company.

My first contact with Jetstar was through their website where I had a first good impression about the company; they have an efficient and easy internet service, it´s easy to find the flights, choose the schedule and buy the ticket. You have the option to add baggage when you buy the tickets for a small extra fare, or you can choose to travel only with your hand baggage.

The company has a good staff at Singapore airport, the check-inn was quick, I didn´t have to wait longer in the queue to be attended. The flight departed and landed on time.

The service on flight has the same standard of other low cost companies; you need to pay for drinks or food. The flight attendants were polite; their uniform are simple but has a good look. The airplane looked clean and new.

I really liked the aircraft painting, it has a silver appearance, it’s simple, but very beautiful. Below you can see some pictures that I took from the airplane. You can see the painting and the seats.

I liked to fly with Jetstar Airways and comparing to other lowcost Asian airlines that I've tried, this one was that I  liked the most.








No comments:

Post a Comment