Monday 18 June 2012

AirAsia Experience


Two of my passions are airplanes and flying. During my business graduation I researched and studied about air companies cases. In this blog I would like to share some experiences that I had flying in different companies around the world.

Flying back from KL to Singapore, I’ve travelled by Air Asia, in an Airbus A320.

AirAisia is a low cost company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which uses the budget terminal (KLLC) in the KLIA Airport as operation’s hub, which is a very poor and bad structured terminal, it looks like a cargo warehouse, if you can avoid this terminal, do it.

Good things about this flight: the price and punctuality!

Bad things about this flight: The seats and the floor were dirty and many parts inside the airplane needs repairing. I was wondering, if inside the maintenance is so badly done, how is the rest of the airplane? Fortunately I arrived safe on our destiny.

The service was ok, I can’t say a lot about the service because the flight was very short. But I haven’t seen any problem, the flight attendants were polite. If you want a drink or to eat something you need to pay it. But it’s common at the most of low cost companies now a days.

It was good to see how this company works, if I need a cheap thicket in the future and if I don’t mind so much about comfort, I would search at AirAsia again.



No comments:

Post a Comment