Thursday 14 June 2012

The Brazilian view about Kuala Lumpur


Last weekend I traveled to KL in Malaysia! It was a good trip.
I flew from Singapore to KL by Tiger Airways, the flight was very good, very fast, but when I arrived I had a bad impression about the LCCT airport terminal. It was the worst airport that I have visited in all my short life.

I got the bus to the train station and a train to KL Central. It was easier than I though to find my hostel. I’ve stayed at Reggae Mansion Hostel. It was very good! Good location, good service, good rooms, nice beds, good price and also the breakfast is include, I recommend to you.

I’ve visited many places there, the places that I liked most were the Petronas Tower and the water park in front of the towers. It is an amazing building, nice architecture, very tall, it is beautiful. But I think it was expensive to visit the last floor and the skybridge, It’s about US26.00 for only 30 minutes of visit. But it was a good experience!

Other very interesting place is Batu Caves, which is a huge cave in a mountain in the north of KL. I was impressed about that mountain, it is very beautiful, it’s kind of a mystic place. There are a lot of monkeys.

I didn’t like the traffic, you need to be careful when you walk on the streets, there are motorcycles crossing the red line, riding on the sidewalk and in the opposite direction. And the city is a little dirty, I saw many cockroaches.

KL is a nice city, I liked to visit it, there are a lot of bars and clubs to go out, and good places to do shopping, it looks a happy city.


Petronas Twin Towers


Batu Caves

No comments:

Post a Comment