Monday 6 August 2012

Emirates Airlines Review


I have traveled from South America to Asia through Emirates Airlines, it was a 24 hours flight with one stop in Dubai, and I will summarize here my experience.

Emirates is an air company from United Arab Emirates, It is the largest airline company in the Middle East and one of the biggest ten in the world. The company is based at Dubai International Airport.

My first impression about the company wasn´t good, my flight delayed more than 3 hours in Rio de Janeiro, but it wasn´t Emirates fault, the flight was delayed because the weather conditions, but the assistance for the passengers in the airport wasn´t good. I didn´t received any assistance, meal, or anything.

However, after I boarded on plane, the things became to change. I flew in economy class, but I have nothing to complain about the service on board. The food and beverages was good, the entertainment on board was very complete.

The flight attendants were polite and qualified; they were able to speak many languages. I must to emphasize the beauty of their uniform and hat, maybe it is one of the most beautiful flight attendants uniform that I have seen.

The airplane was a modern and comfortable Boeing 777-300ER with a good internal finish.

My stop in Dubai was very fast, I stayed there for about one hour, but I could see that the airport was overcrowded, that was hard to find a seat to rest.

When I had to change my flight tickets for other day, I went to Emirates Office in Singapore and I was well attended, they solved my situation quickly.

I enjoyed flying with Emirates, I would travel with them again; maybe it is one of the best companies for international flights taking into account comfort, service, safety and price.

Emirates Boeing 777-300ER

Emirates Flight Attendants

No comments:

Post a Comment